Shell Group (The Royal Dutch) is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies. The aim of the Shell Group is to meet the energy needs of society, in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Shell Indonesia – Supply Chain & Operation, is a part of Shell Group located in Jakarta. Supply Chain & Operation (SCO) of Shell Companies in Indonesia (SCI) has been using financial software from Sun Systems for managing SCO’s activity.
- Improve reporting reliability and reduce complexity in creating reports within Supply Chain & Operation area of responsibility.
- Improve performance monitoring and control in Supply Chain & Operations.
- To provide decision support making process related to Supply Chain data analysis process.
- Provide an easy to access media to share out Supply Chain & Operations area of expertise, knowledge and initiatives.
- Content Management Module.
- Procedures Info.
- Meeting Arrangement & Result.
- Transporter/Transportation Info.
- Warehouse & Distribution Location Info.
- Useful Website URL (Links).
- Data Synchronization & Additional Data Entry Module
- Data Analysis/Business Info Module
- User Authentication Module
- Feedback Module.
Shell Supply Chain Web uses ASP, MSSQL Server database, MS Analysis Service (OLAP) with integration with existing SUN System.