Lembaga Pengembangan Masyarakat Amungme dan Kamoro (LPMAK) is an organization sponsored by PT Freeport Indonesia (PT FI) whose mission is to develop local community, especially Amungme and Kamoro. They are responsible for managing fund given by PT FI and supervise the programs. Monitoring Scholarship Program is one of the LPMAK activity.
LPMAK needs to improve the efficiency of SID application with optimum features to accomodate scholarship application & admission, academic periodic evaluation, ad hoc reports, for control/auditing, decision making, and analysis purposes.
- Scholarship application.
- Preliminary check for predefined standards.
- Student’s academic history.
- Ranking system for scholarship admission.
- Scholarship quota based on tribes and level of study.
- Periodic academic evaluation.
- Alumni record.
- Additional reports and summaries.
Using Microsoft .NET Framework, and Microsoft SQL Server as database server, konsep.net develop SID enhancement with additional features, and modified some of its business process.