BP main activities are the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas; refining, marketing, supply and transportation; and the manufacture and marketing of petrochemicals. BP has growing presence in gas and power and in solar power generation. BP is divided into four main business segments: Exploration and Production; Refining and Marketing; Petrochemicals; and Gas, Power and Renewable.
BP HROL currently used by BP Indonesia staffs, administered by BP HR Department, as intranet application to maintain employee information at BP Indonesia. The system has been run for over a year and has been accepted as a common application for maintaining personal data for every employee at BP Indonesia.Objectives
The goal of this project (HROL Enhancement Project) is to enhance the application, including:
- Changing the backend database from MS Access to Oracle Server 8i.
- Addition of workflow or procedures for HR modules such as approval process for employee data changing.
- Finishing of HR modules currently under progress.
- Addition of other modules currently not available.
- Addition of administrator back end for current static data
- Such as company policy & procedures.
- Online Recruitment
- Policy, Procedures and Company Information
- Internal Recruitment & Hiring
- Personnel Information
- Personnel File
- Employee Directory
- Expatriate Documents
- Learning & Development
- Personal Development Plan
- Training Information & Enrollment
- Performance Management
- Rewards & Benefit.
- Executive Information System
BP Human Resource Online uses ASP and Oracle database.